Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello Internet.

So here it is, my first blog post. A blog post that will likely remain an obscure and unknown bit of information that is lost in the overwhelming sea of information that is the internet.

But just in case anyone stumbles upon my generic, template-based blog I will try to make this first post a good one. A lot of blogs have some sort of theme or some sort of message. This blog most likely will not. It is more likely that this blog will simply be the random fumblings of a bored American male.

I will be posting videos I like, music I'm interested in, and of course rambling on about science and politics. Who knows, I may even write a few posts while under the influence of some of my favorite drugs.

But for now, I leave you with this. My first time, hyper-link filled blogpost. I hope you are able to salvage some sort of entertainment from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment