Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey, remember that blog I created?

Apparently my blog is still here. And since all of my followers are dying for an update, here it is:

I recently decided that the best TV shows are the ones about sad geniuses who feel alienated by their unique way of thinking. I could give you some examples, but I think it would be more fun to have you guess them for yourself.

My research project got approved a few weeks ago (because, by the way, I'm a neuropsychology major who likes to do experiments). I'm going to hook people up to machines and monitor their vagal tone. :What is vagal tone?" you might ask. Well, it's something very complicated that only scientists can understand. And that's why I study it. Because I'm a scientist.

Have I mentioned Hex Empire? It's an awesome flash game, similar to Risk. You should play it since you have nothing better to do. Also, DJ Earworm is my new favorite person.

So that's it for now. Go read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment